I am Wei Ao, a second-year Ph.D. student at Michigan State University.
- Neural Architecture Search (NAS)
- Evolutionary Computation (EC)
- Reinforcement Learning (RL)
For full publication list see Google Scholar.
- S. Yan, Y. Zheng, W. Ao, et al. “Does unsupervised architecture representation learning help neural architecture search?.” Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems 33 (NeurIPS 2020). paper, code
I spent wanderful three years studying remote sensing image\video processing at Fudan. But I already left remote sensing and totally turn to deep learning.
- X. Hou, Wei Ao, et al.. “FUSAR-Ship: building a high-resolution SAR-AIS matchup dataset of Gaofen-3 for ship detection and recognition.” Science China Information Sciences 63, no. 4 (2020): 1-19. paper
- W. Ao, et al., “Needles in a Haystack: Tracking City-Scale Moving Vehicles From Continuously Moving Satellite,” IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, vol. 29, pp. 1944-1957, 2019. paper
- W. Ao, et al., “Detection and Discrimination of Ship Targets in Complex Background from Spaceborne ALOS-2 SAR Images,” IEEE J-STARS, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 536-550, 2018. paper
- RA @MSU
- TA @Fudan
I hope I can balance my work and life. Each year, I travel some times. I also love cooking.
Graduated from Fudan
Drinking in 西双版纳
—This page is still under building. I will upload more information as soon as possible.—
Updated by Nov 14, 2020.